Sunday, August 22, 2010

sushi & sake

I'm still a seafood novice. we went with some friends to Tomoe in London, and filled up on sushi & sake, mainly. loved it. was very drunk, so I'll just let the images do the most of the talking. cannot wait to go back...


homemade tofu. by which i mean--they bring this pot full of liquid, and after 20 mins, you take the lid off and have a block of tofu. delicious. i'm hoping to learn this party trick


delicious and evil sake

why i don't remember much. my head on saturday felt chronically full of feathers. we of course met in the pub beforehand, and headed out to the pub afterward. buuuuurp.

first little fish eggs for me. yum. i love the way they pop in your mouth

smoked mackerel. yes, please!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yum...I love those little eggs, I usually have them sprinkled on top of a roll of some type. I don't think I've ever had that much sake at one sitting, no wonder you were a little hagged out afterward. :)

My word verification for this is 'flart'...could you use that in a sentence please?