Sunday, August 29, 2010

half a day more

it's the last bank holiday weekend in the UK. I've done so little with it. need to start packing, as it's only a few days to go until I fly back to Ohio! my last day of 'work' is Tuesday. I'm going in late, waiting on the gas inspector to come for an annual check in the flat, and the I'll basically just pop in to clean out my desk. I did really try to get the guy replacing me up to speed over the last week I had to do so--but with a two month notice period, you really lose interest in helping the people that never really helped you get this position off the ground in the first place. But that's a rant to have over a whisky and beer.

i guess i should get some laundry going. or--just wait until I'm home and can finally go to the banana republic warehouse

No comments: