Friday, October 12, 2007

friday

i've started jogging/walking again. let's see if this lasts more than 2 outings this time.

i also finally copied all my songs from my ipod to my itunes; the ipod is 3 and half years old and is still working. i don't want to jinx myself though. anyway, i've been procrastinating, putting off uploading the songs for so long--i'm just so relieved. i used PodWorks--was only $8 to download, and worked great. i know i know, i probably could have found one for free--but this one had no problems at all. 20 some gigs were copied over in about 2 hours. under the supervision of the nephew and myself.

i also ordered wedding bands today. i've been going back and forth between palladium and platinum. platinum is so much more. i know most of the diffs, but i really have no problem with ordering palladium to save several hundred bucks. the fiance got platinum, which is cool. i have another ring, my grandma's, i'll wear most of the time. it's quite old and delicate though, so i'll have the palladium to wear during treacherous events like--queuing. and bagging my groceries. and other british hazards.

2 comments:

Cate said...

how's the jogging going?

Betty said...

hahaha! oh, you know...